SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does it matter who is in control anymore??

2 posters

Go down

Does it matter who is in control anymore?? Empty Does it matter who is in control anymore??

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 am

Let's face it the country is in such strife none of the parties can get us straight..

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Does it matter who is in control anymore?? Empty Re: Does it matter who is in control anymore??

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 am

Admin wrote:Let's face it the country is in such strife none of the parties can get us straight..

I know what you mean but one thing is for sure these conservatives aren't doing us any good, i don't think they will be staying long though.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Does it matter who is in control anymore?? Empty Re: Does it matter who is in control anymore??

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 am

honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:Let's face it the country is in such strife none of the parties can get us straight..

I know what you mean but one thing is for sure these conservatives aren't doing us any good, i don't think they will be staying long though.

I think the blue goose is well and truly cooked and the libs have blotted their copy books but I am not convinced any single party in power would help.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:11 am

Admin wrote:
honestguv wrote:

I think the blue goose is well and truly cooked and the libs have blotted their copy books but I am not convinced any single party in power would help.

perhaps proportional representation would work at least then only the ideas agreed by all would be tried.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

it has worked for Germany for quite some time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:it has worked for Germany for quite some time.

the way the figures are going Labour are due in next but something has to change to make any difference what so ever.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum