SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any such thing as white magic?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any such thing as white magic? Empty Is there any such thing as white magic?

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 am

is all magic of the occult?

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is there any such thing as white magic? Empty Re: Is there any such thing as white magic?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 am

Admin wrote:is all magic of the occult?

I'm sure druids and wiccans wouldn't consider themselves occultists, so yeah white magic so to speak must exist.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there any such thing as white magic? Empty Re: Is there any such thing as white magic?

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am

Admin wrote:

I'm sure druids and wiccans wouldn't consider themselves occultists, so yeah white magic so to speak must exist.

I think all "magic" so to speak is occultist, they kid themselves they are playing with something for the greater good but I don't think they realise what they are playing with.
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 am

Professor pat pending wrote:
Admin wrote:

I think all "magic" so to speak is occultist, they kid themselves they are playing with something for the greater good but I don't think they realise what they are playing with.

well it does make you wonder what they are dabbling with I suppose but I am convinced they think they are doing good.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 am

Admin wrote:

well it does make you wonder what they are dabbling with I suppose but I am convinced they think they are doing good.

I am sure they think they are doing goood but I am equally sure they have no idea who or what they are dealing with by using such magic.
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 am

Admin wrote:

I am sure they think they are doing goood but I am equally sure they have no idea who or what they are dealing with by using such magic.

I assume they know what they are doing, well I hope so. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 am

Many dabblers have little or no idea about who or what they are dealing with or how to protect themselves or others from what they invoke. pale affraid
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  SYLUS Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 am

wiccen is white magic its used for good no evil in my past i have read about wiccen and its about the way that you uses things for good

were as voodoo and dark magic are for evil as you can kill with voodoo and dark magic were with wiccen you cant kill its not right it is like a camitting a maga sin if you kill and then you are cast out as you have gone to dark magic
SYLUS
SYLUS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum