SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!!

4 posters

Go down

name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!! Empty name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!!

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 am

I can volunteer in a flap, people are so poor at debate rather than try to counter the regulars, which is about four of them, clan together and moan at the admin until they ban you.
admin is also a little hitler not a clue on how to be fair or honest. lol

YOU MUST AVOID THE PLACE.

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!! Empty Re: name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!!

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 am

Admin wrote:I can volunteer in a flap, people are so poor at debate rather than try to counter the regulars, which is about four of them, clan together and moan at the admin until they ban you.
admin is also a little hitler not a clue on how to be fair or honest. lol

YOU MUST AVOID THE PLACE.

lol! lol!

I might try it it sounds like fun. lol! lol!
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!! Empty Re: name the most boring or badly run forums so we can avoid them!!!

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 am

i think this one has died now but libere loqui amicus would be my choice of forum to most avoid.

34 members one in four of which are moderators, talk about nanny state. lol!

Talk about clanish, my my I have never seen anything like it.

They thought it was high brow but it was just madness. lol!

stay away.PLEASE STAY AWAY. lol!
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 am

Professor pat pending wrote:i think this one has died now but libere loqui amicus would be my choice of forum to most avoid.

How many moderators, you cannot be serious................................ lol!

I hate it when clans take over forums, they just bully good posters.

You can understand why it died.. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

Admin wrote:
Professor pat pending wrote:i think this one has died now but libere loqui amicus would be my choice of forum to most avoid.

best thing that could have happened to it, I think it was a gay forum, there seemed to be a lot of gay posters affraid
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am

Professor pat pending wrote:
Admin wrote:

best thing that could have happened to it, I think it was a gay forum, there seemed to be a lot of gay posters affraid

affraid pale lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm

I must admit volconvo is a terrible site, it is run like a concentration camp, certain people are revered like gods and can say and do as they like, thousands of members and only dozens ever on.

avoid at all costs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:I must admit volconvo is a terrible site, it is run like a concentration camp, certain people are revered like gods and can say and do as they like, thousands of members and only dozens ever on.

avoid at all costs.

If you want the maximum in concentration camp and people up their own back sides you should have tried electric sky before it went under lol!

certain mods were just stupid and the bitching was pathetic, only certain people had freedom of speech it was run by idiots. lol!
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 pm

honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:I must admit volconvo is a terrible site, it is run like a concentration camp, certain people are revered like gods and can say and do as they like, thousands of members and only dozens ever on.

avoid at all costs.

If you want the maximum in concentration camp and people up their own back sides you should have tried electric sky before it went under lol!

certain mods were just stupid and the bitching was pathetic, only certain people had freedom of speech it was run by idiots. lol!

Sounds like fun lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 am

well now that you mention it and i can speak freely i have to say that electricsky was like a prison with more moderators than members , lol! even the moderators got banned .

Then there is inaflap with the muslim loving admin who is as thick at pigs s*** and was quite a naughty boy that his forum nearly got closed by forumotion because he changed members passwords and names . He received a telling off is all i can assume from forumotion for being so naughty lol!

then there is adifferentopinion which was a brilliant forum until sphinx was cornered and pestered into making more rules to suit certain gang members , it backfired and i believe she has opened another forum with the same name .
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down