SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do people have past lives or is it just made up

3 posters

Go down

do people have past lives or is it just made up  Empty do people have past lives or is it just made up

Post  SYLUS Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

when i was younger me my mum dad and grandad when on a trip to matlock and i had never been in my life as the only part of it i had heard of was gillivers kingdom in matlock baths witch is just outside matlock its self but back to my story

we was on a day trip and my mum said i whant some dinner who wants fish and chips so we all said yes then we went on the search for a chippy when we found one it was closed. my mum then said wonder were there is another when i out of no were said right go down this road to the end then trun left then half way down there will be one it will say closed until fearther notice but dont worry just walk to end of the road turn right then you will see one it will be open and have the best fish and chips you have ever had...

so as i had said my family and me walked just how i had said and to my familys shock we came up to the first chippy as it said closed until fearther notice it was only just readabule but it did say it so we all carryed on to see if the other one was there and again there it was open and it was run by an old marryed couple and it had a sign in window saying best fish and chips in the world it was a oldish building it looked like it had been there many years...

it was just so strange that i could tell my family were it was when i had never been there before
SYLUS
SYLUS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0

Back to top Go down

do people have past lives or is it just made up  Empty Re: do people have past lives or is it just made up

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

SYLUS wrote:when i was younger me my mum dad and grandad when on a trip to matlock and i had never been in my life as the only part of it i had heard of was gillivers kingdom in matlock baths witch is just outside matlock its self but back to my story

we was on a day trip and my mum said i whant some dinner who wants fish and chips so we all said yes then we went on the search for a chippy when we found one it was closed. my mum then said wonder were there is another when i out of no were said right go down this road to the end then trun left then half way down there will be one it will say closed until fearther notice but dont worry just walk to end of the road turn right then you will see one it will be open and have the best fish and chips you have ever had...

so as i had said my family and me walked just how i had said and to my familys shock we came up to the first chippy as it said closed until fearther notice it was only just readabule but it did say it so we all carryed on to see if the other one was there and again there it was open and it was run by an old marryed couple and it had a sign in window saying best fish and chips in the world it was a oldish building it looked like it had been there many years...

it was just so strange that i could tell my family were it was when i had never been there before

This has happened to me quite a few times it is weird and makes you wonder how it could happen affraid

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

do people have past lives or is it just made up  Empty Re: do people have past lives or is it just made up

Post  little miss curious Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:17 am

It happened to my dad when we were in Cornwall, we were lost on the back roads and my dad said to my mum, if you take a left here there is a small cottage and the next turning after that will take us back onto the right road , strange but it does sometimes happen, mabye its guardian angel's leading us . scratch
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down