SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghosts real or imagination

4 posters

Go down

ghosts real or imagination Empty ghosts real or imagination

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 am

I must admit it scares me to think there are ghosts , i have experienced some creepy stuff and have seen an apparition which scared me , but i don't know it may have been just me seeing things affraid
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

ghosts real or imagination Empty Re: ghosts real or imagination

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:I must admit it scares me to think there are ghosts , i have experienced some creepy stuff and have seen an apparition which scared me , but i don't know it may have been just me seeing things affraid

I've worked on some old weird houses and I am convinced there are ghosts or spirits of some sort. Shocked
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am

come on then delboy tell us a ghost story its always exciting Shocked
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:come on then delboy tell us a ghost story its always exciting Shocked

We were gutting this old vicarage, a couple had paid a fair bit for it, the back room for some reason was always freezing, one of our plasterers refused to work if he said someone grabbed his shoulder, it turned out the last vicar there topped himself in the back room, he hung hisself off one of the beams, couldn't wait to finish that job, the couple moved out two years later.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:30 am

honestguv wrote:
LoveLoveLove wrote:come on then delboy tell us a ghost story its always exciting Shocked

We were gutting this old vicarage, a couple had paid a fair bit for it, the back room for some reason was always freezing, one of our plasterers refused to work if he said someone grabbed his shoulder, it turned out the last vicar there topped himself in the back room, he hung hisself off one of the beams, couldn't wait to finish that job, the couple moved out two years later.

sounds scary .. affraid

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

Admin wrote:
honestguv wrote:

sounds scary .. affraid

we were all very happy when we finally got off site. Very Happy
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

I would have been out of there in a flash, i am a scare cat cat
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:I would have been out of there in a flash, i am a scare cat cat

lol.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:I would have been out of there in a flash, i am a scare cat cat

trust me while no one said as much most of the blokes were scared.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 am

and to think someone lived in it affraid
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

ghosts real or imagination Empty ghosts

Post  SYLUS Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am

at one time or another people will see things they can not explane

i remember hearing a story about a woman in hospital a few years ago now

she was about 70 and her daughter had been to visit her over the 3 weeks she had been there and the due to her own family problems she stoped going for a few day and the day she passed away the nurse that had been on night shift see her daughter and ask who the nice gentalman was that had been visiting for for the last week was and discrebed him as a elderly polite gentalman thie short gray hair the daugter replyed we dont know anyone like the did he give a name the nurse replyed no
the the nurse said he was the gentalman in the photo next the her mums bed the daugter said that that was inposible as the person in the photo was her dad who had died 6 year earler and the nurse said we that is a shock as her was her and i would swar on my life to it as well as at least 5 other staff that had seen him

so ghosts must exist to some exstent
SYLUS
SYLUS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006q2x0

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 pm

sylus wrote:at one time or another people will see things they can not explane

she was about 70 and her daughter had been to visit her over the 3 weeks she had been there and the due to her own family problems she stoped going for a few day and the day she passed away the nurse that had been on night shift see her daughter and ask who the nice gentalman was that had been visiting for for the last week was and discrebed him as a elderly polite gentalman thie short gray hair the daugter replyed we dont know anyone like the did he give a name the nurse replyed no
the the nurse said he was the gentalman in the photo next the her mums bed the daugter said that that was inposible as the person in the photo was her dad who had died 6 year earler and the nurse said we that is a shock as her was her and i would swar on my life to it as well as at least 5 other staff that had seen him

Wow thanks for the story sylus and welcome to our community.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ghosts real or imagination Empty glad to be here

Post  SYLUS Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 am

sorry it too so long lol and i am glad to be here
Very Happy
SYLUS
SYLUS

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 am

sylus wrote:at one time or another people will see things they can not explane

that's such a touching story though and he must have come to take his wife to the other side, i do actually think this happens.

My auntie died 26 years ago and when she was lying in her hospital bed she was on her way out and she suddenly said ' look there's our John' and it turns out her brother came back for her to take her to the other side. It's comforting to know that a loved one will come back and take your hand as you pass from life to death , but sad at the same time Sad
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

ghosts real or imagination Empty it is sad but happy

Post  SYLUS Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 am

the thing i beleve is that pets can see things that we cant and also young children thats where imaginery friends come from its one of these questions that can not be answered by everyone only a specail few
SYLUS
SYLUS

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

SYLUS wrote:the thing i beleve is that pets can see things that we cant and also young children thats where imaginery friends come from its one of these questions that can not be answered by everyone only a specail few

i agree with you on both , i did some research on this and for children they definatley see things and it comes back that they see demons and if this happens you should pray or get a man of God to pray for protection for the child , both my son's saw demons when they were little and the eldest was obviously the first in the nursery when he was born and as he got older he used to throw stuff at this thing and it affected his behaviour until we moved him out to the other room as our second child was born and would be sleeping in the nursery, the same thing happened to him he would throw things and giggle and shout at this thing until he too was scared of the room, as he got older he used to end up sleeping in his brothers room and we thought it was because they just liked being together so to make more room, we knocked them into one, put bunkbeds in there and the strangest thing happened. The boys moved everything from the room which was the nursery into the other room , they just didn't like that room.
We had a couple round who were Christians one evening and i asked them to go upstairs and tell me if they felt anything unusual, both of them came down at seperate times and said there was some demonic force coming from the small bedroom. We decided to seperate the rooms again and we sold the house.
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:
SYLUS wrote:the thing i beleve is that pets can see things that we cant and also young children thats where imaginery friends come from its one of these questions that can not be answered by everyone only a specail few

i agree with you on both , i did some research on this and for children they definatley see things and it comes back that they see demons and if this happens you should pray or get a man of God to pray for protection for the child , both my son's saw demons when they were little and the eldest was obviously the first in the nursery when he was born and as he got older he used to throw stuff at this thing and it affected his behaviour until we moved him out to the other room as our second child was born and would be sleeping in the nursery, the same thing happened to him he would throw things and giggle and shout at this thing until he too was scared of the room, as he got older he used to end up sleeping in his brothers room and we thought it was because they just liked being together so to make more room, we knocked them into one, put bunkbeds in there and the strangest thing happened. The boys moved everything from the room which was the nursery into the other room , they just didn't like that room.
We had a couple round who were Christians one evening and i asked them to go upstairs and tell me if they felt anything unusual, both of them came down at seperate times and said there was some demonic force coming from the small bedroom. We decided to seperate the rooms again and we sold the house.

I have heard lots of similar stories it does seem children and animals are the most easily affected, perhaps it is as many movies have suggested, as we get older we close our minds to certain possibilities and that stop us seeing things. confused

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 am

Admin wrote:
LoveLoveLove wrote:

I have heard lots of similar stories it does seem children and animals are the most easily affected, perhaps it is as many movies have suggested, as we get older we close our minds to certain possibilities and that stop us seeing things. confused

it does kinda make sense, people not open to spiritual things would find other reasons for what they saw or felt.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 am

honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:
LoveLoveLove wrote:

it does kinda make sense, people not open to spiritual things would find other reasons for what they saw or felt.

yeah people would see what happened from their own take, maybe think someone was trying to prank them or whatever.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:16 am

But little babies are not fooled they see what they see they are honest and vunerable .
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:11 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:But little babies are not fooled they see what they see they are honest and vunerable .

yes but unfortunately cannot properly communicate what they see.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SYLUS Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 am

no but to a mother they dont need to a mother can see more from there child than a father can
i am a father and i know that i can i tell serten things from my kids but there mother can tell a lot lot more
SYLUS
SYLUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum