SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what sort of world are we living in.

4 posters

Go down

what sort of world are we living in. Empty what sort of world are we living in.

Post  honestguv Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 pm

honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

what sort of world are we living in. Empty Re: what sort of world are we living in.

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 am

that's just sick and he was going to church poor guy being attacked while doing something good.

I hate the world we live in everyone is too bothered about themselves and don't have a thought for anyone else.

may he RIP and hope whoever did this is caught and punished .
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

what sort of world are we living in. Empty Re: what sort of world are we living in.

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:that's just sick and he was going to church poor guy being attacked while doing something good.

I hate the world we live in everyone is too bothered about themselves and don't have a thought for anyone else.

Well said but the odds are no one will get caught or punished.

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 am

Admin wrote:
LoveLoveLove wrote:that's just sick and he was going to church poor guy being attacked while doing something good.

It seems far to few are caught those that are are not sentenced, someone must want chaos on the streets.

It does not sound like justice I must admit.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am

honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:

It seems far to few are caught those that are are not sentenced, someone must want chaos on the streets.

It does not sound like justice I must admit.

if they get sentenced it is always halved for good behaviour.

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 am

The fact they were sent to prison should prove good bahaviour is beyond them.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 pm

I don't go out much now i am too scared and the way this country has become over the past 10 years i don't feel safe at all Sad
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:22 am

little miss curious wrote:I don't go out much now i am too scared and the way this country has become over the past 10 years i don't feel safe at all Sad

I know what you mean,but isn't that letting those tossers win, its not fair people being scared to walk the streets in their own country Twisted Evil
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum