SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharia law or cultural rule??

5 posters

Go down

Sharia law or cultural rule?? Empty Sharia law or cultural rule??

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Because of a new suing for schools about hijabs I am trying to clear up something, some say it is not a law that women must wear the hijab..

if it isn't a set law why should they be allowed to wear it when hoodies and things are banned for security reasons?

If it is a set law, why aren't women's rights protesters jumping up and down about this being imposed?

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sharia law or cultural rule?? Empty Re: Sharia law or cultural rule??

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 am

Admin wrote:Because of a new suing for schools about hijabs I am trying to clear up something, some say it is not a law that women must wear the hijab..

if it isn't a set law why should they be allowed to wear it when hoodies and things are banned for security reasons?

If it is a set law, why aren't women's rights protesters jumping up and down about this being imposed?

TBH this one has puzzled me for a long time not just because of the question of sharia or not but because why are we changing our laws for the sake of accomodating foreigners.
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am

Professor pat pending wrote:
Admin wrote:Because of a new suing for schools about hijabs I am trying to clear up something, some say it is not a law that women must wear the hijab..

TBH this one has puzzled me for a long time not just because of the question of sharia or not but because why are we changing our laws for the sake of accomodating foreigners.

It only seems to happen in Britain, we seem to forget our own people and make sure foreigners are looked after, what happened to when in rome?

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 am

The sharia law courts we now have the length and breadth of the country bother me, are they making judgements above our laws?

what exaxctly does sharia allow and disallow, I have asked several muslims and never got a staright answer.
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 am

Professor pat pending wrote:The sharia law courts we now have the length and breadth of the country bother me, are they making judgements above our laws?

what exaxctly does sharia allow and disallow, I have asked several muslims and never got a staright answer.

It seems to vary from country to country which make it even worse, how do we know which version of sharia is being used here. Suspect No

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:35 am

Admin wrote:
Professor pat pending wrote:The sharia law courts we now have the length and breadth of the country bother me, are they making judgements above our laws?

It seems to vary from country to country which make it even worse, how do we know which version of sharia is being used here. Suspect No

I cannot even get an answer as to whether sharia law allows honour killing or not, could you imagine that murder could be legal in this country affraid
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 am

Admin wrote:

I cannot even get an answer as to whether sharia law allows honour killing or not, could you imagine that murder could be legal in this country affraid

Now that would be scary, I hope the govt. are keeping a close eye on these courts. No

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor pat pending Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 am

Admin wrote:

Now that would be scary, I hope the govt. are keeping a close eye on these courts. No

I did read that the powers that be were having great difficulty getting to see what went on in these courts yet they still allow them to function.
Professor pat pending
Professor pat pending

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Admin wrote:

I did read that the powers that be were having great difficulty getting to see what went on in these courts yet they still allow them to function.

If they don't know what these courts are doing they should be stopped all together, simple as that.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:take a look here

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/007-veils.htm

is it me or does it seem to say if the women don't cover up and get raped it is their fault, that is disgusting Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:30 am

i read it the same way. It appears the man in islam can't control themselves , not sure how that makes it the fault of the women Evil or Very Mad
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 am

LoveLoveLove wrote:i read it the same way. It appears the man in islam can't control themselves , not sure how that makes it the fault of the women Evil or Very Mad

The bigger problem is that if the woman claims she is raped and cannot prove it, she can be stoned to death for adultery affraid

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 am

I cannot understand why these women let a religion dictate what they should wear, i don't know a lot of about islam but from what i have seen it certainly isn't peaceful No
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 am

little miss curious wrote:I cannot understand why these women let a religion dictate what they should wear, i don't know a lot of about islam but from what i have seen it certainly isn't peaceful No

They think they are doing what is right by allah , i think they are misled completely and need educating study
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 pm

your right but a lot of the girls who live here want to live like us wearing modern clothes and don't want to cover their heads, i know a few who don't like the hijab and they don't really follow their religion they prefer to just mix with others.

sadly some are killed for wanting this too No
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum