SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation?

4 posters

Go down

Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation? Empty Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 pm

wouldn't that be more costly to the country, why don't people get help with mortgage repayments but they can rent?

http://news.sky.com/story/1033099/mortgages-millions-struggle-with-payments

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation? Empty Re: Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation?

Post  LoveLoveLove Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I think shelter should tell the truth, but they won't because they are government backed so will protect the real reason why people are struggling to pay their mortgages.

The government has done everything to put people into more misery and poverty, they have taken housing benefit off those who need the help and made it so those who are now a couple in a rented house only get allowance for 1 bedroom , if a rent is £100 a week and a couple receive housing benefit then they will have to make up the rest which is £25 a week if they are out of work.
Anyone out of work with a mortgage have to pay the rest of the mortgage interest out of their benefit , i believe the help is there only for upto two years so if you fail to find work in two years you lose your house anyway.
There won't be any help for people on low wages with council tax help so even working on a low wage will put people in even more financial hardship .
Britain is a shit hole and until we get either ukip or bnp in power it will stay this way.

Anyone who thinks that the benefits system a cushy life needs to think again it is not, after paying everything out there is nothing left.

all i see is jealous arseholes calling those in genuine need scum and scroungers because they are jealous and feel they are worse off than those out of work or on benefits.
Thee governemnt have only one agenda and that is to line their own pockets and the pockets of the well off in this country.

If anyone is under the illusion that governements care for the people of this country then you need to open your eyes because the governement don't give a toss about you or I, they want us in poverty and want us in bad health so we die quicker to reduce the world population. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it is the truth.
We need to fight back at these evil illuminait freemasonary devils Evil or Very Mad
do your research people and find the truth for yourselves don't listen to the lies of world governemnts.
LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation? Empty Re: Is the govt. plan to force people back in to rented accommodation?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm

LoveLoveLove wrote:I think shelter should tell the truth, but they won't because they are government backed so will protect the real reason why people are struggling to pay their mortgages.

The government has done everything to put people into more misery and poverty, they have taken housing benefit off those who need the help and made it so those who are now a couple in a rented house only get allowance for 1 bedroom , if a rent is £100 a week and a couple receive housing benefit then they will have to make up the rest which is £25 a week if they are out of work.
Anyone out of work with a mortgage have to pay the rest of the mortgage interest out of their benefit , i believe the help is there only for upto two years so if you fail to find work in two years you lose your house anyway.
There won't be any help for people on low wages with council tax help so even working on a low wage will put people in even more financial hardship .
Britain is a shit hole and until we get either ukip or bnp in power it will stay this way.

Anyone who thinks that the benefits system a cushy life needs to think again it is not, after paying everything out there is nothing left.

all i see is jealous arseholes calling those in genuine need scum and scroungers because they are jealous and feel they are worse off than those out of work or on benefits.
Thee governemnt have only one agenda and that is to line their own pockets and the pockets of the well off in this country.

If anyone is under the illusion that governements care for the people of this country then you need to open your eyes because the governement don't give a toss about you or I, they want us in poverty and want us in bad health so we die quicker to reduce the world population. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it is the truth.
We need to fight back at these evil illuminait freemasonary devils Evil or Very Mad
do your research people and find the truth for yourselves don't listen to the lies of world governemnts.

Don't apologise I agree with most of what you posted, it seems the north/ south divide as getting bigger as is the gap between the haves and have not's.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Admin wrote:
LoveLoveLove wrote:I think shelter should tell the truth, but they won't because they are government backed so will protect the real reason why people are struggling to pay their mortgages.

Don't apologise I agree with most of what you posted, it seems the north/ south divide as getting bigger as is the gap between the haves and have not's.

No one is here to help the ordinary people, they call us grazers, they think we just use up resources and give nothing back.
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

I think this government have a lot to answer to, they just don't care about the poor people and seem to just keep taking and taking from them, i think there will be a revolution sooner or later affraid
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 am

little miss curious wrote:I think this government have a lot to answer to, they just don't care about the poor people and seem to just keep taking and taking from them, i think there will be a revolution sooner or later affraid

Once the people finally wake up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 am

At one time i did think the people were waking up now i am not so sure they all seem to just accept what is thrown at them . It's a sad world we live in.
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 am

little miss curious wrote:At one time i did think the people were waking up now i am not so sure they all seem to just accept what is thrown at them . It's a sad world we live in.

sheep are easily led, who knows what is in the food, the water, even the air to make people more controllable. Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little miss curious Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:26 pm

and mr cameron said he would like another five years in power if he is voted in affraid
little miss curious
little miss curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down