SAY YOUR PIECE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion)

4 posters

Go down

Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion) Empty Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion)

Post  The Gruff Fellow Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Family man - Hall and Oates, in my opinion, better than the original.

People may not like this but I prefer Killswitch Engages' version of Holy Diver to original
The Gruff Fellow
The Gruff Fellow

Back to top Go down

Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion) Empty Re: Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion)

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 pm

The Gruff Fellow wrote:Family man - Hall and Oates, in my opinion, better than the original.

People may not like this but I prefer Killswitch Engages' version of Holy Diver to original

rolf harris and stairway to heaven, that was a great cover affraid

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion) Empty Re: Cover songs that are better than the original (In your opinion)

Post  honestguv Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Admin wrote:
The Gruff Fellow wrote:Family man - Hall and Oates, in my opinion, better than the original.

lol! rolf was brilliant on that one lol!
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gruff Fellow Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:

Haha! And it's related to the backmasking thread, hint hint ;D haha
I really liked Michael Jackson's cover of come together, but I love the original as well, I'd say I like them equally.
Sometimes songs get covered and taken to a strange location, the Red Hot Chili Peppers doing Higher ground for example, Or Gary Jules covering Mad world
The Gruff Fellow
The Gruff Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveLoveLove Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

LoveLoveLove
LoveLoveLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:20 am

The Gruff Fellow wrote:
honestguv wrote:
Admin wrote:

I really liked Michael Jackson's cover of come together, but I love the original as well, I'd say I like them equally.
Sometimes songs get covered and taken to a strange location, the Red Hot Chili Peppers doing Higher ground for example, Or Gary Jules covering Mad world

was that the slow depressing version of mad world, that was terrible. No

Admin
Admin

https://sayyourpiece.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:30 am

never heard this song before but love the second one Very Happy
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gruff Fellow Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 am

Admin wrote:
The Gruff Fellow wrote:

It wasn't terrible, it was slow and a bit depressing but it was just different, also, tenuously related to gaming, because it was used on the Gears of War Advert, and it was perfect, the advert is number 1 on the greatest game adverts of all time list :]
The Gruff Fellow
The Gruff Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

The Gruff Fellow wrote:
Admin wrote:

It wasn't terrible, it was slow and a bit depressing but it was just different, also, tenuously related to gaming, because it was used on the Gears of War Advert, and it was perfect, the advert is number 1 on the greatest game adverts of all time list :]

If i remember the song it wasn't one you tap your feet too lol!
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gruff Fellow Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

honestguv wrote:
The Gruff Fellow wrote:

More like slice your wrists to Razz haha
The Gruff Fellow
The Gruff Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  honestguv Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

The Gruff Fellow wrote:
honestguv wrote:

More like slice your wrists to Razz haha

yeah that's the version I remember lol!
honestguv
honestguv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down